Facebook Games Chat and Trade

Go Back   Facebook Games Chat and Trade > Welcome to Facebook Games Chat and Trade! > General Chat

General Chat This is a general forum for board members to chat and have some fun!

Old 22nd Sep 2010, 07:57 AM   #1
SerEndiPittY
MiStyRy

SerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant future
View Member's Facebook Profile

Default How to block a group on facebook? :(

I ignored this request at least 30 times, I got it 2 days ago and it keeps reappearing!!

How can I block the damn thing, I only see the option to report it, but it won't go away from my wall
Old 22nd Sep 2010, 09:08 AM   #2
bonniejeanne
Cat Fanatic

bonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud of

Default Re: How to block a group on facebook? :(

I found this in the fb help section. I don't know if the invites have all been from the same friend but here it is:

How do I block application invites from a friend?
You can ignore future requests from a friend directly from the Requests page. Just click "Ignore All Invites From This Friend" beneath the request. Alternatively, you can enter the friend's name on the "Block Lists" page under "Block application invites."

Pet name & level: Coral/100

Always let me know your forum name if you add me as friend.
I'm on the Safe Traders List (Check)
bonniejeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2010, 12:41 PM   #3
LadySadie
Cinnamon Girl

LadySadie is a splendid member to beholdLadySadie is a splendid member to beholdLadySadie is a splendid member to beholdLadySadie is a splendid member to beholdLadySadie is a splendid member to beholdLadySadie is a splendid member to beholdLadySadie is a splendid member to behold

I think you have to go to the group page and on that page there will be something to block it. Like if you visit a friend's profile down at the bottom in tiny writting is the option to un-friend that person. I don't know, but that is my best guess.
LadySadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2010, 02:44 PM   #4
SerEndiPittY
MiStyRy

SerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniejeanne View Post
I found this in the fb help section. I don't know if the invites have all been from the same friend but here it is:

How do I block application invites from a friend?
You can ignore future requests from a friend directly from the Requests page. Just click "Ignore All Invites From This Friend" beneath the request. Alternatively, you can enter the friend's name on the "Block Lists" page under "Block application invites."
thanks bonnie but it's a group, not an application, so there isn't an option to block the invite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySadie View Post
I think you have to go to the group page and on that page there will be something to block it. Like if you visit a friend's profile down at the bottom in tiny writting is the option to un-friend that person. I don't know, but that is my best guess.
yup, I thought of that but there's only an option to report the group
Old 23rd Sep 2010, 02:48 AM   #5
arcane_scholar
Ouiser Boudreaux

arcane_scholar is deserving of respectarcane_scholar is deserving of respectarcane_scholar is deserving of respectarcane_scholar is deserving of respectarcane_scholar is deserving of respectarcane_scholar is deserving of respect

Hmm, I don't see the option to block it. Perhaps just report it?

I'm on the Safe Traders List (Check)
The secret cheese society doesn't exist and I wouldn't be Gooda Cheese even if it did!
arcane_scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Sep 2010, 03:02 PM   #6
SerEndiPittY
MiStyRy

I reported it
It's till there today I guess I need to get used to it
Old 24th Sep 2010, 07:51 PM   #7
p3pelepe
Red Mystery Box

p3pelepe will become famous soon enough

I faced same problem long time ago... keep ignoring and ignoring, but it still there. And then I let it sat there for some time
But then it suddenly disappeared
Wait for few days, I hope it disappeared soon from your wall
p3pelepe is offline   Reply With Quote